Thursday 28 August 2014

Lipstick Collection - Part 5 (final!) Corals and Nudes

Putting these two together as I only have 4 altogether! (and even one of those isn't really a nude!)

Titchy collection

L-R MAC Toying Around (LE Playland) MAC Riot House (LE Kelly O) Illamasqua Rosepout, and in front Guerlain Rouge G Geneva

Swatches after the jump:

Quick swatch as I was losing the light!

Guerlain Geneva - A red based coral
MAC Toying Around (LE) - a lovely bright coral from the Playland collection
MAC Riot House (LE) - An orangey nude, perfect with a bold eye!
Illamasqua Rosepout - a lovely pinky nude, my only nude, great for cool toned skin.

So that is the final instalment of my current lipstick collection.

The whole box of shame!

The whole collection as I store it. May need to size up soon.
A repurposed Lush box!

Please click here for the reds, pinks, purples and vamps!

xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment