Monday 8 September 2014

Memebox 29 Scrub Box: Unboxing and Review

So two boxes arrived at my door today! They shipped express on Friday so came really fast, as I ordered in a bundle. I got Memebox 29 - Scrub Box and 30 - Tea Cosmetics. First up, Scrub Box!

Unboxing and review after the jump!
So this box contains 6 full size scrub items, for every part of the body you can imagine!
Jam packed and very heavy!

So the first item on the guide card is:
1. Insobeau Natural Base Cereal Peeling Mask 150ml $27
This is described as a cleanser that will clear all impurities, blackheads, excess oils whilst also delivering nutrition to your skin! I have tried this product tonight and my skin now feels very soft and looks quite radiant! It has quite a yoghurty rich smell to me which is not unpleasant but not overly gorgeous, but it does seem to do the trick! As this is a peeling mask it might be a good idea to patch test this if your skin is sensitive.
2. Eglips JolieBeBe Lip Polish 15ml $7
I love lip products so I was pleased to find a lip scrub in this box! It works well as a lip scrub, not much more to say. It is a good size. The taste isn't pleasant but you are supposed to rub it on 20-30 times and then rinse it off so it is not a scrub you should leave on your lips. It contains shea butter to moisturise your lips whilst it exfoliates!

3. The Herb Factory (it says factory on the card and story on the tub!) Foot Scrub Peppermint and Tea Tree 200g $14

This smells amazing, and is a good sized tub. My feet are pretty horrible right now but they do feel softer after using this. I will save it for now and use it after I have used a foot peeling mask so it has chance to actually work on my feet rather than try to get through all the horrible skin that is lurking!

4. Pibugonggam G Facial Scrub 50g $13

This is a facial exfoliator! Not much more you can say on the subject, I havent used it yet as I have another exfoliator I am working through, but it contains orange and tangerine, grapefreuit, sea buckthorn, red poppy petals to rejuvenate and cleanse the skin all at once!

5. Tosowoong Perfume Body Scrub wash 160g $19
Another nice sized product, nothing particularly odd or amazing about it but a nice smelling body scrub that will get used! It has almond, apricot, walnut and honey to refresh to body and gently slough away dead skin cells to leave radiant polished skin. Yum!

6. New Girl Fast Scalp Hair Root Up Ampoule 20ml $6

I was pretty excited about this product when I saw it in spoilers, and the mention of a 'scalp scrub' in the original Memebox description was one of the main reasons I got this box! My scalp has been horribly itchy, dry, painful of late, for absolutely no reason. As a primary school teacher my initial reaction of 'Oh no, nits!' was unfounded and I have no idea where this horribly itchy scalp has come from. I have tried Hair Doctor from Lush, as well as their Superbalm scalp treatment. Superbalm I felt didn't even get to my scalp through my thick hair but I do love Hair Doctor, but I get 2 uses out of a £6.95 pot so it is a bit pricey. I tried this New Girl treatment tonight and I am hoping this will bring some relief. It lathers up like a shampoo so I really scrubbed at my scalp with it and felt it was getting through! It smells nice also. I wish it was a bit bigger as this is something I am really keen to use, but I imagine most people will get more use out of the face and body scrubs so I understand why its a smaller item in relation to the others!

Well that is all for that unboxing and review of Memebox Special 29 Scrub Box. You can get your own Memebox by clicking the banner below! Lots to choose from at the moment :)



 xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment