Thursday 30 October 2014

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick Bond Girl Review: Lip and Hand Swatch

The second of my individual lip and hand swatches of the Matte Revolution lipsticks by Charlotte Tilbury. This time in Bond Girl, a delicious rose pink!

Bullet
This may have made me feel like a Bond Girl if my skin wasn't so rubbish right now and I wasn't getting ready for work! Bond Girls don't work, they just *ahem* hang out with James.



One swipe swatch - very pigmented
Wonderful lip swatch. This is very true to colour, 
It applies to the lips similarly to the hand, a lovely rose pink colour, which for me is very much a 'my lips but better' colour. Natural enough for everyday but definitely looks gorgeous.
I'll let you guys know when Daniel Craig emerges from the ocean for me!
xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment