Thursday 9 October 2014

Memebox Princess Edition 3 Rapunzel: Unboxing and Review

So back to lovely Princess boxes and the last of my Princess bundle, Rapunzel! I need hair help, so anything this can help me with I will take!

MemeBox Shop
So lets see whats in this box!
Okay so the box was so packed I struggled to get it all back in to put it away! There is only one way it all fits in, very precise!

All the products in this box, 6 full size items.
So here are the cards. Again theres nothing remotely princess-y but there are some good items!



Okay so onto the products in the box:

1. Sally's Box Friendly Argan Hair Mask $4
Okay so I guess at a push you could call this Rapunzel! Cute packaging for what is essentially a deep conditioning hair treatment (in the lower part marked Step 1) The larger top part contains a show cap. Actually very happy to get a shower cap as I don't have one, and it is a fairly thick one too so pleased with it! I am clearly easily pleased. I have also heard pretty good things about Argan Oil for hair so I have high hopes for this!

2. Elizavecca Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment 100ml $34
You had me at the piggy blowdrying her, erm, face? How cute though. I love the Elizavecca packaging. The piggy however denotes the fact the the products contain pig collagen, so the piggy isn't looking so cute anymore. However I am not squeamish and I am happy to use their products. This is another hair mask you apply after shampooing, leave for 20 minutes and then rinse off. It claims to deliver a lasting moisture level and rich nourishment to the hair. Here's hoping! It smells pretty delicious too to my nose.

3. Tosowoong 10 Hours 25ml $12
This is a night time hair treatment which, as the name suggests, will help you hair and scalp within the next 10 hours. Why it is housed in a giant syringe I don't know! Again I am happy to received night care products for any part of my body so this hair treatment is much appreciated!The packaging is slightly awkward but its different and fun to be injecting your hair quite literally...

4. L'Cret Hair Colour Keeper Treatment Shampoo 300ml $42
This is the only real miss from the box for me personally as I do not colour my hair. However I am sure someone in my house will get use out of it. It smells nice and is a decent sized bottle.

5. Boutique Bebe hair Salon Vita Clinic Mist 60ml $24
At first I felt a bit 'meh' about this product but I actually really love it. Its a milky spray mist for your hair which leaves it feeling really lovely. I have used it on the ends of my hair which can get a bit frizzy and fly away, probably because they are desperately telling me to cut them off and I can't bring myself to! It has a lovely clean scent, I just wish the bottle was bigger!

6. Pro You Scalp Nutrition Calming Moisture Fluid 150ml $48
If you have read any of my other posts you might know I am currently suffering from random, unexplained itchy scalp which appears to have no medical cause. Its a bit rubbish. I am hoping from the name of this it will help. It has lots of calming agents such as chamomile and rosemary this scalp essence should be massaged onto the scalp morning and night. Again I think I will wait until I am not going out anywhere to test this in case it gives my hair a greasy look but I am really excited by this product.

So thats it from the Rapunzel Memebox! I am really happy overall with only one product that is not for me (which is to be expected! I am sure there are plenty of people out there who loved the shampoo)

I think the box was great value also, costing $29 + $7 shipping (I got a bundle of multiple boxes so only actually paid one lot of $7 shipping, so roughly $2 shipping per box) The Memebox value of this box is $164.

This particular box is currently sold out, however they do currently hair a 'hair salon' box which will no doubt contain similar hair care products. Click the picture below to be taken to this box, the link will allow you to gain affiliate discounts and you can also use the following codes to get $5 off any box! L40M or 810QNN


xMx

3 comments:

  1. Lol the color keeper reminds me of a brand. Was it Bumble & Bumble? I think so. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you mean! I do love Bumble and Bumble its just a bit bank breaking, especially as my hair doesn't like a lot of things :( I'm currently working my way through Lush conditioners trying to find one that works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the Lioele Shampoo and not just because I have colored hair. It's super gentle and my scalp doesn't dry out and get itchy the way it was with the shishiedo tsubaki shampoo. I don't remember if I ck'd the ingredients but it doesn't foam heavily so I hopefully suspect that there's no SLS.

    ReplyDelete